Find cheap hotels in Waroona
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Waroona
Most frequently booked hotels in Waroona
Finding Waroona Hotels
So, you're considering going to Waroona? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Waroona has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Waroona include:
- Vineyard 28
- Battle of Pinjarra Memorial Park
- Pinjarra Race Club
- Pinjarra Visitor Information Centre
- Yalgorup National Park
- Pinjarra Golf Club
- Harvey River Bridge Estate
When is the Best Time to Explore Waroona?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Waroona, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Waroona are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 61 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 232 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 287 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 101 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Waroona is 681 mm.