- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Warwick Racecourse
- 9 min walk
- Warwick Castle
- 10 min walk
- St Nicholas Park
- 14 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Kings Head Inn is located in Warwick's Warwick Town Centre neighbourhood. West Orchards Shopping and Touchwood Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore St Nicholas Park and Jephson Gardens. Hill Close Gardens and Hatton Country World are also worth visiting. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing.
- Warwick Racecourse - 9 min walk
- Warwick Castle - 10 min walk
- St Nicholas Park - 14 min walk
- Hatton Country World - 8 min drive
- Warwickshire Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Warwick Station - 12 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 29 min drive
About this property
The Kings Head Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Cheap and cheerful.
A bit rough and ready and the radiator comes on a semmingly random times.Comfprtable bed and therefore slept very well. Shame the burglar alarm across the road became my early morning call.