Renovations + Closures
This property is closed from 26 March 2020 to 30 June 2020 (dates subject to change).
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 36000 square feet (3344 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A hot tub, a sauna, and a library are also featured at the luxury Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C.. An airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Washington hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 373 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 36000 sq ft of conference space
- 3344 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms:
, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas:
Valet parking (surcharge)
, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
Airport: Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
Train station: Washington Union Station (4.1 km / 2.5 mi)
Metro station: Smithsonian Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. offers 373 forms of accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 55-inch Smart televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. Fridges, in-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2017.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Fridge available
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children's dressing gowns
- Children's slippers
- Toothbrush and toothpaste available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Amity & Commerce – This bistro specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Empress Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this lobby lounge specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Mini Sushi Bar – Overlooking the garden, this sushi bar specialises in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at MO has 8 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per day, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100.00 and a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Pets cannot be left unattended
- Food and water bowls are available Service animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. This property uses wind energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property uses wind energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector and a security system in all accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets cannot be left unattended
- Long-term renters welcome
- Security system
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions
- Number of children who can stay for free – 3
- Renewable energy source - wind
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per day plus a one-off USD 100.00 cleaning fee
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental Washington D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental D.C.
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Washington Dc
- Mandarin Oriental Washington Dc
- Mandarin Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. Washington
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. Hotel Washington
You should know
- Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Washington-Hotels-Mandarin-Oriental,-Washington-D.C..h1044257-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Washington-Hotels-Mandarin-Oriental,-Washington-D.C..h1044257-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Washington-Hotels-Mandarin-Oriental,-Washington-D.C..h1044257-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&