Marriott Marquis Washington, DC places you in Downtown Washington D.C., within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Ford's Theater and Verizon Center. This 1175-room, 4-star hotel has 3 restaurants and 4 bars/lounges, along with a 24-hour fitness center. Located centrally in Washington, it's also close to White House and Washington Monument.
Enjoy dining at Anthem, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Cooked-to-order breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
All 1175 air-conditioned rooms feature refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with pay movies. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free local calls, safes, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC features a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 80 meeting rooms. Valet parking is offered for USD 47 per day. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Ford's Theater and Verizon Center
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 101453 square feet (9425 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1175
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 80
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9425
- Tennis on site
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 101453
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 16.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Anthem - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The Dignitary - This bar serves light fare only.
Lobby Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Marquis Marriott Washington DC
- Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis
- Marriott Marquis Hotel Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marriott Marquis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.