- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Oxfordshire Golf Club
- 9 min drive
- Hell-Fire Caves
- 11 min drive
- West Wycombe Park
- 14 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel is located in Watlington. River and Rowing Museum and Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Waddesdon Manor and St. Helen's Church. Hell-Fire Caves and Waterperry Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Oxfordshire Golf Club - 9 min drive
- Hell-Fire Caves - 11 min drive
- West Wycombe Park - 14 min drive
- Waterperry Gardens - 15 min drive
- Chiltern Hills - 20 min drive
- Princes Risborough Station - 12 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Mercure Thame Lambert Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
For the money, I don't think you could call the hotel a 4 star hotel?