Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, DVD players and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms, a gift shop and a computer
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 5-minute walk from Wookey Hole Caves and 6 minutes by car from Wells Bishop's Palace
Wookey Hole Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Wookey Hole Hotel
25 Apr 2018 by Natasha
Thank you very much for your feedback, your comments will be passed back to the team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Hotel Manager
A very good hotel for weekend away
6 Mar 2018 by Natasha
Thank you very much for your feedback, your comments will be passed back to the team. we look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Good price, basic accommodation
At the entrance to wookyhole.
About the Wookey Hole HotelLocation Wookey Hole, Wells, England BA5 1BA
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Wookey Hole Hotel. Free self parking is available.
- 1 building
- 58 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (25.4 km / 15.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Wookey Hole Hotel offers 58 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. 26-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. This Wells hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Bistro at Wookey Hole – This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar specialises in British cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 18 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.95 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 5 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 18 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wookey Hole Hotel Wells
- Wookey Hole Hotel
- Wookey Hole Wells
- Wookey Hole Hotel Wells, Somerset
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.