Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, coffee/tea makers and desks
- Free self-parking
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and spaciousness
- Just a 3-minute drive from Mercedes-Benz World and a few minutes from Brooklands Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
13.0% of guests recommend out of 44 reviews
About the The Blue AnchorLocation 155 High Road, West Byfleet, England KT14 7RL
Free self parking is available. This 3-star West Byfleet inn is smoke free.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Addlestone West Byfleet and New Haw Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Blue Anchor offers 20 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Blue Anchor Inn West Byfleet
- Blue Anchor West Byfleet