Find cheap hotels in West Guilford
Hotels from £71
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in West Guilford
Most frequently booked hotels in West Guilford
Finding West Guilford Hotels
So, you're considering going to West Guilford? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring West Guilford
The city of West Guilford has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around West Guilford include:
- Moon Shadows Estate Winery
- Haliburton Highlands Museum
- Haliburton Sculpture Forest
- Rails End Gallery and Arts Centre
- Hawk Lake Log Chute
- Haliburton Forest and Wild Life Reserve
- Minden Wild Water Preserve
When is the Best Time to Explore West Guilford?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore West Guilford, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in West Guilford are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are April and September, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 3°C and at night it is -20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 13°C and -18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in West Guilford is 33 mm.