Find cheap hotels in West Mersea
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in West Mersea
Most frequently booked hotels in West Mersea
Finding West Mersea Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to West Mersea? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in West Mersea
When you're thinking about where to stay in West Mersea, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this West Mersea hotel for the free breakfast:
- The Victory at Mersea
Exploring West Mersea
The welcoming city of West Mersea is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around West Mersea include:
- Mersea Island
- Colchester Zoo
- St. Peter-on-the-Wall
- Abberton Reservoir
- Layer Marney Tower
- Colchester Golf Club
- St. Osyth Beach
When making plans for your trip to West Mersea, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Southend-on-Sea (SEN-Southend Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore West Mersea?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to West Mersea, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in West Mersea are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and September, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in West Mersea is 26 mm.