Find cheap hotels in West Townshend
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in West Townshend
Most frequently booked hotels in West Townshend
Finding West Townshend Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to West Townshend? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in West Townshend
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in West Townshend, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise this West Townshend hotel for the free breakfast:
- Windham Hill Inn
The following West Townshend hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Windham Hill Inn
Exploring West Townshend
The tucked away city of West Townshend is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around West Townshend include:
- Okemo Mountain Resort
- Ball Mountain State Park
- Ball Mountain Dam
- Jamaica State Park
- Plummer's Sugar House
- Magic Mountain Ski Resort
- Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center
When arranging your West Townshend getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore West Townshend?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore West Townshend, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in West Townshend are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 226 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 286 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 305 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 297 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in West Townshend is 1114 mm.