Renovations + Closures
The following facilities or services will be unavailable from September 9 2020 to December 31 2020 (dates subject to change):
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A 24-hour health club, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Whistler hotel is smoke free.
- 287 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Ski equipment storage
- Ski equipment rentals
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Food/drink service (free)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (133.8 km / 83.2 mi)
Train station: Whistler Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa offers 287 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 55-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, bathrobes, slippers and designer toiletries. This Whistler hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in July 2018.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa has a restaurant on site.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court, an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Mountain climbing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Kayaking nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Taman Sari Royal Heritage. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 19
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Weight limit: 75 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.Contactless check-out is available.Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wear personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available for guests
- Masks are available for guests
- Gloves are available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Property does not follow sanitisation practices of any association
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitisation guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- LGBTQIA friendly
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are available
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service
- Debit cards
- No gap period between guests' stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 30 and CAD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 12.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 34.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Resort Whistler
- Hilton Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Resort
- Whistler Hilton
- Whistler Hilton Resort
- Hilton Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Hotel Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Resort And Spa
- Hilton Whistler & Spa Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa Hotel
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa Whistler
- Hilton Whistler Resort & Spa Hotel Whistler
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Green Key Eco-Rating Programme
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Whistler-Hotels-Hilton-Whistler-Resort-&-Spa.h27997-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Whistler-Hotels-Hilton-Whistler-Resort-&-Spa.h27997-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Whistler-Hotels-Hilton-Whistler-Resort-&-Spa.h27997-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&