Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and electric kettles
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Yorkshire Moors and 15 minutes by car from North Sea
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 308 reviews
About the The Inn On The Moor HotelLocation The Mill Green Way, Whitby, England YO22 5LZ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Inn On The Moor Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Whitby hotel is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Whitby Goathland Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Inn On The Moor Hotel offers 15 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The Inn On The Moor Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 3 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).