Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with coffee/tea makers, desks and free toiletries
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Amenities include meeting rooms, conference space and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Just a 2-minute drive from Whitstable Beach and 12 minutes from University of Kent
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 1112 reviews
About the Marine HotelLocation Marine Parade, Whitstable, England CT5 2BE
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Marine Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area and a television in common area. This 3-star Whitstable hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (107 km / 66.5 mi)
- Train station: Whitstable Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
Marine Hotel offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Whitstable hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones.
- Coffee maker
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 7.50 per stay.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 7.50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marine Hotel Whitstable
- Marine Whitstable
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.