Find cheap hotels in Wilmington
Hotels from £80
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wilmington
Most frequently booked hotels in Wilmington
Finding Wilmington Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Wilmington? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 24 Wilmington hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wilmington
When you're deciding where to stay in Wilmington, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following Wilmington hotels for the free breakfast:
- The Nutmeg
- The Wilmington Inn
These Wilmington hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- The Inn at Quail Run B&B
- The Wilmington Inn
The city of Wilmington has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wilmington include:
- Jim McGrath Gallery and Studio
- Haystack Golf and Country Club
- Adams Family Farm
- Molly Stark State Park
- Mount Snow Golf Course
- Jacksonville Pond
- Honora Winery
When making plans for your trip to Wilmington, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wilmington?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Wilmington, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Wilmington are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and July, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 229 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 285 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 303 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 290 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Wilmington is 1107 mm.