Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and digital TV
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and 3 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Extended parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the convenient parking and the central location
- 6 minutes by car from Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate and 14 minutes from Tatton Park
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
3 Jul 2019 by RobN
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great feedback received following your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Kind Regards Rob Nicholson General Manager
21 May 2019 by Carmen
Dear Guest, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay! We're glad to see you enjoyed it. We hope we will see you again soon! Kind regards
Overnight stay before an early flight
Pre flight sleepover
Brief stay before flight
Lovely hotel in nice area
nice change from budget motels at airport
About the Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood HotelLocation Wilmslow Road, Wilmslow, England SK9 3LF
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel also features a terrace, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. You'll have access to the indoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Wilmslow hotel.
- 89 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Train station: Handforth Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel offers 89 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2017.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Portable fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
One Eighty – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
One Eighty Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: GBP 50 per week
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Plus Pinewood Wilmslow Hotel
- Best Western Plus Pinewood Hotel
- Best Western Plus Pinewood Wilmslow
- Best Western Plus Pinewood
- Best Western Pinewood On Wilmslow Hotel Handforth
- Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood
- Best Western Plus Pinewood on Wilmslow
- Best Western Plus Pinewood on Wilmslow Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.