Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer balconies, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine while dining at Dining Room
- English breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute walk from Marwell Zoo and 11 minutes by car from Winchester Cathedral
Marwell Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Marwell Hotel
Good value hotel for visiting Winchester
Nice hotel close to zoo and other attractions
Nice quirky hotel
Lovely staff, comfy room
About the Marwell HotelLocation Thompson Lane, Winchester, England SO21 1JY
As a guest of Marwell Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. There are 7 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Marwell Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking is free. This 3-star Winchester hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 68 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (10.8 km / 6.7 mi)
- Train station: Winchester Shawford Station (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Marwell Hotel offers 68 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy English breakfast for a fee.
Dining Room – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and only serves dinner.
Lounge and Bar – This bar serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside of check-in hours must contact the property, using the contact information provided on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marwell Hotel Winchester
- Marwell Hotel
- Marwell Winchester
- Marwell Hotel Southampton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.