- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre
- 9 min walk
- World of Beatrix Potter
- 7 min drive
- Wray Castle
- 21 min drive
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 46 min drive
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
About this area
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 9 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 12 min walk
- World of Beatrix Potter - 7 min drive
- Bowness Pier - 7 min drive
- Wray Castle - 21 min drive
- Windermere Station - 6 min drive
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 92 min drive
About this property
2 Merewood Cottages
2 Merewood Cottages is a slate holiday home in the hamlet of Ecclerigg, 2.3 miles from Windermere. This cottage sleeps two people and has a double with en-suite wet room, a single, a ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, a kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with dining area and electric fire. Outside there's off road parking for one car and a lawned garden with furniture. 2 Merewood Cottages is a lovely base for a couple or friends to explore all that the Lake District National Park has to offer.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Spa tub
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Combined bath/shower
- Smoke-free property