Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa
- Amenities include newspapers, a front-desk safe and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Lake Windermere and 5 minutes by car from World of Beatrix Potter
Reviews from Trip Advisor
74.0% of guests recommend out of 891 reviews
About the Beech Hill Hotel & SpaLocation Newby Bridge Road, Windermere, England LA23 3LR
Beech Hill Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A hot tub, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Beech Hill Hotel & Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Windermere hotel is smoke free.
- 57 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Durham (MME-Tees Valley) (151.2 km / 94 mi)
- Train station: Windermere Station (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Beech Hill Hotel & Spa offers 57 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily.
On-site venue – This restaurant only serves dinner.
On-site venue No. 2 – This bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A road closure will commence from Monday the 7th January 2019 for approximately 11 weeks due to essential sewage works by United Utilities. Please contact property a couple of days before your arrival date to check which way is best to access the hotel. During the closure there may also not be any access from the hotel to Bowness via the A592. Please contact property for more details.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Beech Hill Hotel Windermere
- Beech Hill Hotel
- Beech Hill Windermere
- Beech Hill
- Beech Hill Hotel Windermere, Lake District
- Hotel Beech Hill
- Beech Hill Hotel & Spa Windermere Lake District
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.