- World of Beatrix Potter
- 16 min walk
- Bowness Pier
- 2 min drive
- Windermere Golf Club
- 8 min drive
- Barrow-In-Furness (BWF-Walney Island)
- 42 min drive
Book online or call:020 3788 4841
We have no rooms available for the selected dates: Thursday 12 Dec - Sunday 15 Dec
About this area
This holiday home is located in Windermere. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Windermere, while World of Beatrix Potter and Hill Top are cultural highlights. Lakes Aqaurium and Go Ape Grizedale are also worth visiting.
- World of Beatrix Potter - 16 min walk
- Lake Windermere - 2 min drive
- Bowness Pier - 2 min drive
- Brockhole - the Lake District Visitor Centre - 6 min drive
- Windermere Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Windermere Station - 12 min walk
- Durham (MME-Tees Valley) - 107 min drive
About this property
Perfect Holiday Home for Those Wanting to Explore Lake District
Belvilla Holiday Rentals
Speaks English, Dutch, French, German
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Internet access
Food and drink
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Washing machine
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 2