Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished patios, premium bedding and electric kettles
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- 31.1 miles (50 km) from Avis Dam
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 381 reviews
About the Naankuse LodgeLocation 277 Farm Frauenstein, Windhoek, Khomas
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. An outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Naankuse Lodge. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Windhoek lodge is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2007
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Free self parking
- Airport: Whakatane (WHK)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Naankuse Lodge offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to furnished patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private patio (furnished)
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Naankuse Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Guests can experience the thrill of a safari, and take advantage of an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game drive on site
- Safari on site
- Game viewing on site
- Check-in time starts at 2 AM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM until 10 PM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2 per cent tourism fee will be charged
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: NAD 500 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NAD 250 (one-way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Naankuse Lodge offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.