Find cheap hotels in Windmeul
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Windmeul
Most frequently booked hotels in Windmeul
Finding Windmeul Hotels
So, you're considering going to Windmeul? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Windmeul
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Windmeul, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Windmeul hotel for the free breakfast:
- Ridgeback House
The following Windmeul hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Ridgeback House
The city of Windmeul has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Windmeul include:
- Rhebokskloof Estate
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve
- Paarl Rock
- Breytenbach Centre
- Nederburg Wines
- Afrikaans Language Monument
- Laborie Wine Farm
When arranging your Windmeul getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Windmeul?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Windmeul, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Windmeul are typically January and March, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 26°C and at night it is 13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Windmeul is 19 mm.