Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Dining Room, a brasserie that serves local cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, 2 outdoor tennis courts and a health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Bray Marina and a few minutes from Windsor Racecourse
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 2903 reviews
About the The Oakley CourtLocation Windsor Road, Windsor, England SL4 5UR
The Oakley Court offers its guests a golf course, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. A health club, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the eco-friendly The Oakley Court. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Windsor hotel is smoke free.
- 118 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1859
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow) (21.1 km / 13.1 mi)
- Train station: Windsor & Eton Central Station (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Oakley Court offers 118 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a bidet. This Windsor hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Dining Room – This brasserie specialises in local cuisine.
Terrace Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open selected days.
The Bar Lounge – This bar serves lunch, dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 9-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts, a health club and complimentary bicycles. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per stay
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Oakley Court Hotel Windsor
- Oakley Court Hotel
- Oakley Court Windsor
- Oakley Court
- Hotel Oakley Court
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.