- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility
- 6 min drive
- Motherwell Heritage Centre
- 7 min drive
- Colville Park Golf Club
- 8 min drive
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wishaw, The Commercial Hotel is near a train station. Hamilton Townhouse Theatre and David Livingstone Centre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include New Lanark and Bothwell Castle. M&Ds Theme Park and Scottish Owl Centre are also worth visiting.
- Ravenscraig Regional Sports Facility - 6 min drive
- Motherwell Heritage Centre - 7 min drive
- Colville Park Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Carluke Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Strathclyde Country Park - 10 min drive
- Wishaw Station - 8 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Commercial Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Commercial Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
Could have been a better experience
The rooms are of decent standard, clean and comfortable. We noted that there was a nightclub at the hotel but requested the quietest room as possible. As we were a party of 6, 3 got moved to one of the hotels flats across the road which was appreciated. The manager asked the lady that was sorting the rooms for us if Room 11 was free as that was the quietest room and would be best suited to us. The lady replied 'no it’s taken I have assigned room 6.' I can sleep through most things but room 6 is like being in the actual nightclub. Do not stay in room 6 from Thur-Sunday. At 1230am when one of us complained for the third time funnily enough Room 11 was now available and we were moved. Room 11 is very much quieter, can’t understand why when the manager asked the lady did not put us there in the first place. If this would of happened in the first place this would have been a whole better experience for both us and the staff at The Commercial.