Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a terrace
- 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Blenheim Palace and 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from University of Oxford
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 178 reviews
About the Gorselands Hall Bed and BreakfastLocation Boddington Lane, Witney, England OX29 6PU
Gorselands Hall Bed and Breakfast offers its guests a terrace and a garden. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Witney bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Witney Combs Station (Oxon) (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Gorselands Hall Bed and Breakfast offers 6 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. This Witney bed & breakfast provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 7:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5 per night.
- Pets: GBP 7 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gorselands Hall Bed & Breakfast Witney
- Gorselands Hall Bed & Breakfast
- Gorselands Hall Witney
- Gorselands Hall
- Gorselands Hall Bed Breakfast
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).