Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- 13 minutes on foot from Cogges Manor Farm and a 3-minute drive from West Witney Sports and Social Club
Reviews from Trip Advisor
56.0% of guests recommend out of 245 reviews
About the The Old Court HotelLocation 39-43 Bridge Street, Witney, England OX28 1DA
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Old Court Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Witney bed & breakfast.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Witney Combs Station (Oxon) (8.3 km / 5.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Old Court Hotel offers 11 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and only serves dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 5 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Court Hotel Witney
- Old Court Witney