Find cheap hotels in Woodstock
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Woodstock
Most frequently booked hotels in Woodstock
Finding Woodstock Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Woodstock? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Woodstock has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Woodstock include:
- Taylor Brooke Winery
- Roseland Cottage
- Woodstock Golf Course
- Harrisville Golf Course
- Rotary Park
- Bradley Playhouse
- Nathaniel Lyon Memorial Park
When making plans for your trip to Woodstock, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Worcester, MA (ORH-Worcester Regional) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Woodstock?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Woodstock, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Woodstock are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and October, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 276 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 317 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 306 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 331 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Woodstock is 1230 mm.