Find cheap hotels in Woodstock
Hotels from £55
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Woodstock
Most frequently booked hotels in Woodstock
Finding Woodstock Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Woodstock? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Woodstock
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Woodstock, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Woodstock hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Jack O'Lantern Resort and Golf Course
The city of Woodstock has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Woodstock include:
- Loon Mountain Ski Resort
- Waterville Valley Resort
- Franconia Notch State Park
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area
- Welch Mountain and Dickey Mountain Loop Trailhead
- Clark's Trading Post
- Lost River Gorge and Boulder Caves
When making plans for your trip to Woodstock, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Woodstock?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Woodstock, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Woodstock are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 242 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 287 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 293 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 303 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Woodstock is 1125 mm.