Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free cooked-to-order breakfast served at weekends
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- Within a 10-minute walk of Worcester Cathedral and Commandery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 73 reviews
About the Boutique by BrownsLocation 24 Quay Street, Worcester, England WR1 2JJ
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served on weekends. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Boutique by Browns also features a terrace, a picnic area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Worcester hotel is smoke free.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Worcester Foregate Street Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Boutique by Browns offers 11 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free cooked-to-order breakfast on weekends from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.