Find cheap hotels in Worsley
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Worsley
Most frequently booked hotels in Worsley
Finding Worsley Hotels
So, you're considering going to Worsley? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Worsley has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Worsley include:
- Wellington National Park
- Wellington Dam
- Ferguson Valley
- Harris River Dam
- Eden Park Par 3 Golf Course
- Fred Sharte Memorial Lions Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Worsley?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Worsley, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Worsley are typically February and January, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 61 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 232 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 287 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 101 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Worsley is 681 mm.