Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, electric kettles and free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a meeting room and a car charging station
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the beach
- 10 minutes on foot from East Beach Studios and a 2-minute drive from Worthing Pier
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 318 reviews
About the The Windsor HotelLocation 12-20 Windsor Road, Worthing, England BN11 2LX
The Windsor Hotel offers its guests a garden. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: East Worthing Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Windsor Hotel offers 30 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Accessible guestrooms at this property are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 9 and GBP 12.50 for adults, and GBP 3.95 and GBP 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.