Find cheap hotels in Wrentham
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Wrentham
Most frequently booked hotels in Wrentham
Finding Wrentham Hotels
So, you're considering going to Wrentham? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Wrentham
When you're thinking about where to stay in Wrentham, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Wrentham for the free breakfast:
- The Proctor Mansion Inn
The city of Wrentham has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Wrentham include:
- Wrentham Village Premium Outlets
- Rhode Island State Capitol Building
- Kennedy Plaza
- Plainridge Race Course
- Plainridge Park Casino
- Franklin Historical Museum
- Franklin Public Library
When making plans for your trip to Wrentham, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Wrentham?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Wrentham, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Wrentham are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and November, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 12 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Wrentham is 41 mm.