Find cheap hotels in Yamato
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yamato
Most frequently booked hotels in Yamato
Finding Yamato Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Yamato? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Yamato
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Yamato, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Yamato for the free breakfast:
- Toyoko Inn Yamato Ekimae
The city of Yamato has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Yamato include:
- Shinyokohama Raumen Museum
- Yokohama Museum of Art
- Landmark Tower
- Yokohama Cosmo World
- Yokohama Stadium
- Yokohama Marine Tower
- Museum of Japanese Houses
When making plans for your trip to Yamato, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Yamato?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Yamato, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Yamato are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Yamato is 1155 mm.