Find cheap hotels in Yecheon
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yecheon
Most frequently booked hotels in Yecheon
Finding Yecheon Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Yecheon? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Yecheon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Yecheon include:
- Heugeungsan Mountain
- Yonghwasa Temple
- Hamaek Country Club
- Buyongdae Cliff
- Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Bongjeongsa Temple
- Sangju Bicycle Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Yecheon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Yecheon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Yecheon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Yecheon is 26 mm.