Find cheap hotels in Yehud
Hotels from £82
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yehud
Most frequently booked hotels in Yehud
Finding Yehud Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Yehud? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Yehud is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Yehud include:
- Azrieli Center
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Habima Theatre
- Dizengoff Centre
- Carmel Market
- Hatachana Compound
- Frishman Beach
When arranging your Yehud getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Yehud?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Yehud, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Yehud are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 259 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 257 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Yehud is 531 mm.