Find cheap hotels in Yokosuka
Hotels from £70
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yokosuka
Most frequently booked hotels in Yokosuka
Finding Yokosuka Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Yokosuka? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Yokosuka hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
The city of Yokosuka is known for its restaurants and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Yokosuka include:
- Kinugasayama Park
- Daimyo-ji Temple
- Museum Haus Kasuya
- Mansho-ji Temple
- Yokosuka Iris Garden
- Yokosuka City Museum
- Jodo Shigarakitera
When making plans for your trip to Yokosuka, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Yokosuka?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Yokosuka, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Yokosuka are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is -2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 265 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 342 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 256 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Yokosuka is 1155 mm.