Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with sofa beds, 24-hour room service and digital TV
- Free English breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at The Brasserie
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, hot stone massages or body scrubs at the spa
- Services include concierge services, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a golf course, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 12.2 miles (19.6 km) from Yorkshire Moors and 12.7 miles (20.5 km) from York Minster
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 2141 reviews
About the Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa HotelLocation Aldwark, York, England YO61 1UF
Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the eco-friendly Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel. Self parking is free. This 4-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 53 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1865
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (40.5 km / 25.2 mi)
- Train station: Cattal Station (9.4 km / 5.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel offers 53 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. This individually decorated accommodation includes double sofa beds. Digital televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and only serves dinner.
Terrace Bar – This bar overlooks the golf course and specialises in local cuisine.
Squadron Bar – This bar overlooks the golf course and specialises in local cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aldwark Manor Golf Hotel York
- Aldwark Manor Golf Hotel
- Aldwark Manor Golf York
- Aldwark Manor Golf
- Aldwark Manor Hotel York
- Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel Yorkshire
- Aldwark Manor Hotel Aldwark
- Aldwark Manor York
- Aldwark Manor Golf Spa Hotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.