Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Richardsons Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 1-minute drive from Redwood Park Fishing Lakes and 15 minutes from Beningbrough Hall and Garden
Best Western Burn Hall Hotel ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
Nice hotel lovely views
Over night stay
Extremely good value with amazingly helpful staff
Some staff should not be dealing with the puplic
About the Best Western Burn Hall HotelLocation Tollerton Road, York, England YO61 1JB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly Best Western Burn Hall Hotel also features a fitness centre, a garden, and a picnic area. Free self parking is available. This 3-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (48.7 km / 30.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Burn Hall Hotel offers 94 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Richardsons Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Burn Hall Hotel York
- Best Western Burn Hall Hotel
- Best Western Burn Hall York
- Best Western Burn Hall
- Burn Hall Hotel
- BEST WESTERN Burn Hall Hotel Huby, Yorkshire
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.