Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Cooked-to-order breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Clifford's Tower and a few minutes from Jorvik Viking Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 1535 reviews
About the Best Western York Pavilion HotelLocation 45 Main Street, York, England YO10 4PJ
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The eco-friendly Best Western York Pavilion Hotel also features a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (49.3 km / 30.6 mi)
- Train station: York Station (3.6 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western York Pavilion Hotel offers 62 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Brasserie – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The 4 apartments with kitchenettes are located across the road from the main hotel building. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation you received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western York Pavilion Hotel
- Best Western Pavilion Hotel
- Best Western York Pavilion
- Best Western Pavilion
- York Best Western
- Best Western York
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.