Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Junction Restaurant
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and multilingual staff
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from York Racecourse and a few minutes from York Dungeon
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 1618 reviews
About the Holiday Inn YorkLocation Tadcaster Road, York, England YO24 1QF
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. The business-friendly Holiday Inn York also features multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2300 sq ft of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (49.2 km / 30.6 mi)
- Train station: York Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Holiday Inn York offers 142 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a hairdryer. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily.
Junction Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn York Hotel
- Holiday Inn York
- Holiday Inn York Hotel York
- York Holiday Inn
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).