Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer TVs, premium bedding and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 14 minutes by foot from Jorvik Viking Centre and a 2-minute drive from York Racecourse
- Airport drop-off shuttle service available for a fee
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 2233 reviews
About the ibis York CentreLocation 77 The Mount, York, England YO24 1BN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the business-friendly ibis York Centre. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star York hotel is smoke free.
- 91 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1835
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (48.1 km / 29.9 mi)
- Train station: York Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport drop-off
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis York Centre offers 91 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature premium bedding. This York hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in August 2015.
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
On-site venue – bistro.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 50.00 per vehicle
- Self-parking fee: GBP 9.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis York Centre Hotel
- ibis York Centre
- Ibis Hotel York
- Accor York Centre
- Ibis York Centre Hotel York
- Hotel Ibis York
You should know
- Ibis York Centre offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.