Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer digital TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of York Minster and York Theatre Royal
Reviews from Trip Advisor
63.0% of guests recommend out of 484 reviews
About the Jorvik HouseLocation 50-52 Marygate, York, England YO30 7BH
As a guest of Jorvik House, you'll find a garden and room service (during limited hours). WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. This 4.5-star York guesthouse is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 24 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1750
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (54.6 km / 33.9 mi)
- Train station: York Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
Jorvik House offers 24 forms of accommodation with designer toiletries and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Digital televisions are provided. This York guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 4.95 and GBP 16.25 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 35.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jorvik Hotel York
- Jorvik Hotel
- Jorvik York
- Jorvik House Guesthouse York
- Jorvik House Guesthouse
- Jorvik House York
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.