Find cheap hotels in Yuchi
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Yuchi
Most frequently booked hotels in Yuchi
Top budget Yuchi hotel deals
Top luxury Yuchi hotel deals
Finding Yuchi Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Yuchi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 108 Yuchi hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Yuchi, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Yuchi has a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that will work for you:
- 8 airport hotels
- 3 budget hotels
- 29 family-friendly hotels
- 4 luxury hotels
- 4 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Yuchi
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Yuchi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Yuchi hotels for the free breakfast:
- The Crystal Resort Sun Moon Lake
- Butchard Villas Sun Moon Lake
- CRYSTAL RESORT - Continental Club
These Yuchi hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Fleur de Chine Hotel
- The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake
- The Richforest Hotel- Sun Moon Lake
Guests who stayed at these Yuchi hotels enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Fleur de Chine Hotel
- Lealea Garden Hotels-Sun Lake
- Sun Moon Lake Hotel
The quaint city of Yuchi is known for its lake views, ferries and boating. Popular attractions in and around Yuchi include:
- Sun Moon Lake Wen Wu Temple
- Tea Research and Extension Station
- Sun Fog Port
- Shueishe Visitors Center
- Sun Moon Lake Weather Station
- Shueishe Pier
- Mei He Garden
When arranging your Yuchi getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Taichung (RMQ) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Yuchi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Yuchi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Yuchi are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 18 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Yuchi is 47 mm.