Find cheap hotels in Zihuatanejo
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Zihuatanejo
Most frequently booked hotels in Zihuatanejo
Top budget Zihuatanejo hotel deals
Top luxury Zihuatanejo hotel deals
Finding Zihuatanejo Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Zihuatanejo? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as La Ropa Beach. You can choose among 73 Zihuatanejo hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Zihuatanejo, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Zihuatanejo has a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 14 airport hotels
- 11 budget hotels
- 27 family-friendly hotels
- 7 luxury hotels
- 8 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Zihuatanejo
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Zihuatanejo, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotels in Zihuatanejo for their free breakfast:
- Casa Cuitlateca
- La Villa Luz
- Villa de la Roca
The following Zihuatanejo hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Hotel Irma
- Villa del Sol Resort - Zihuatanejo
- Villas Mercedes
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Zihuatanejo liked the on-site gym:
- Embarc Zihuatanejo
- Pacifica Grand
- Villa del Sol Resort - Zihuatanejo
The relaxing city of Zihuatanejo is known for its restaurants, seafood and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Zihuatanejo include:
- La Ropa Beach
- Municipal Market
- Fisherman's Walk
- Kioto Plaza
- Principal Beach
- La Madera Beach
- Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast
When making plans for your holiday in Zihuatanejo, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Zihuatanejo?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Zihuatanejo, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Zihuatanejo are typically June and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and March. The months with the most rain are June and September, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 458 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 815 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 203 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Zihuatanejo is 1476 mm.