Find cheap hotels in Zizur Mayor
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Zizur Mayor
Most frequently booked hotels in Zizur Mayor
Finding Zizur Mayor Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Zizur Mayor? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Zizur Mayor
When you're thinking about where to stay in Zizur Mayor, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Zizur Mayor enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- AC Hotel Zizur Mayor by Marriott
Exploring Zizur Mayor
The welcoming city of Zizur Mayor is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Zizur Mayor include:
- Pamplona Planetarium
- University of Navarra
- University of Navarra Musuem
- Yamaguchi Park
- Parque de la Taconera
- El Sadar Stadium
When arranging your Zizur Mayor getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Pamplona (PNA) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Zizur Mayor?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Zizur Mayor, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Zizur Mayor are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas November and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Zizur Mayor is 25 mm.