Destination Spotlight brings you our best Flight + Hotel deals in Dubai alongside recommendations of what to do, see and where to eat. Book by 25th Dec 2017, travel by 31st July 2018.
7 things you should know before travelling to Dubai
While most travellers associate this burgeoning metropolis with glitz and glamour, there's much more here than meets the eye. From fine dining to rustic markets, non-stop shopping to pristine coastline, family fun to high culture, Dubai has it all. Here are a few things to know before entering this utterly unique destination.... Read more
Terms and Conditions:
• Discount will be applied to the price of selected hotels (excluding applicable taxes and other fees).
• Hotel prices displayed include the promotional discount and are per stay based on the cheapest double room available.
• Blackout periods may apply and a minimum hotel stay may be required. Please check individual hotel for details.
• Package prices quoted are per person per stay based on return flights and two people sharing a room, inclusive of all taxes.
• Flight prices quoted are per person based on return flights, inclusive of all taxes.
• Additional baggage charges may apply to flights or to packages, including flights with low cost airlines.
• Prices displayed are for stays or flights on the specific dates shown.
• Offers are subject to limited availability and may be discontinued without notice.
• ebookers’ usual booking terms and conditions apply.
Promoter: Expedia Inc, 333 - 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA.
Payments accepted on ebookers.com include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on ebookers.com are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
The Ebookers website is operated by Expedia, Inc. For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an appointed representative of AWP Assistance UK Ltd trading as Allianz Global Assistance who are authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). AWP Assistance UK Ltd FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorization can be checked at the FCA register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Website operated by Expedia, Inc. Expedia, Inc is not responsible for content on external Web sites.