Flights from Auckland
Flights from Auckland depart from Auckland Airport, which serves a network of domestic destinations within New Zealand, as well as a number of international destinations. The airport itself provides travellers with a full range of services, including accommodation, shopping, refreshments and dining, and facilities for entertainment and relaxation.
Getting to Auckland Airport
The domestic and international terminals at the airport both have facilities for both short-term and long-term parking. Drivers can choose between covered and uncovered long-term parking at the international terminal, and in each case the airport terminal is within just a few minutes' walk. There is also short-term parking available for travellers who are being dropped off by car.
Auckland Airport is accessible from the city by bus, with regular departures from the ferry terminal and the central business district. Tickets can either be bought in advance or from the driver on the day of departure. Similarly, buses to the airport also operate from other towns around Auckland, including Manukau and Botany. In these cases, tickets can be bought from the bus driver, although the bus from Botany operates five days per week. There is also a regular bus link between the domestic and international terminals at the airport.
Flights Auckland: booking with ebookers.com
Flights from Auckland to Queenstown can be booked in just a few clicks at ebookers.com. For a listing of the currently available deals, make a quick search using the tools at ebookers.com. Ebookers.com is also a portal for booking car hire, hotels, and travel packages at some of the best available rates.
Rydges Lakeland Resort Queenstown38-54 Lake Esplanade, Queenstown 3.5 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Queenstown hotel is located on a lake, within a 10-minute walk of SKYCITY Wharf Casino, Steamer Wharf, and Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts ...
The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments377 Frankton Road, Queenstown 5.0 out of 5.0
This family-friendly Queenstown apartment is located on a lake, within 2 mi (3 km) of Queenstown Hill, Queenstown Mall, and Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts ...
- 6 direct flights are operating from Auckland to Queenstown today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 1h 50m.
- Air China flight 5997 (12:05 PM GMT, Airbus Industrie A320) is today's earliest available flight from Auckland to Queenstown.
- Air New Zealand flight 615 (7:20 PM GMT, Airbus Industrie A320) is today's latest available flight from Auckland to Queenstown.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Auckland to Queenstown (Air China flight 5999, Airbus Industrie A320) takes 1h 50m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Auckland to Queenstown (Air China flight 5999, Airbus Industrie A320) takes 1h 50m.
- Flights from Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) to Queenstown Intl. Airport (ZQN) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.