Your flight out of Stockholm booked through ebookers will begin at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport. Airlines Nextjet, Norwegian Air Shuttle, and Scandinavian Airlines all have hubs here; other airlines flying out of Stockholm-Arlanda include AirChina, United, Delta, Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways International, Air France, and British Airways. Stockholm-Arlanda Airport partners with museums and organizations to create installations for visitors, including a preview of ABBA The Museum and an interactive map with audio stories from Doctors Without Borders.
Parking at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
The least expensive parking options are at Arlanda Alpha and Arlanda Beta, both long-term parking garages that cost approximately $17 daily, $80 weekly, or $115 for two weeks. Both these options provide a shuttle bus to the airport. The Skycity garage or the garage at Terminal 5 charge about $48 per day. Parking garages at Terminals 2 and 4 charge $38 per day. All these options are discounted if you pre-book. Outdoor parking at Terminal 5 is also available but must be pre-booked.
Transportation to Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
Trains, taxis, and shuttle buses service Stockholm-Arlanda Airport. The Arlanda Express train runs direct from Stockholm to Arlanda, takes about twenty minutes, and charges between $20 (for senior citizens and students) and $75. Most passengers will pay around $40 for the trip. Flygbussarna airport buses run a variety of routes to the airport and charge up to $16 per person for a one-way ticket. Taxis are allowed to charge no more than $95 within a zone that includes downtown Stockholm and Uppsala. When taking a taxi or airport bus, expect to spend about thirty to thirty-five minutes in transit from downtown Stockholm.
Restaurants at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
Don’t worry about breakfast if you book an early flight through ebookers. There are a wide variety of restaurants and coffee shops in the airport, both before and after security check, and many open before the first flights of the day. Grand Café Stockholm is open twenty-four hours a day near Terminal 5 and serves everything from coffees and pastries to hot meals. There’s a McDonald’s near Terminal 4 before security check, and Simply Coffee is located inside Terminal 4. At Terminal 2, Illy serves coffee, sandwiches, salads, and desserts.
- 4 direct flights are operating from Stockholm to Kiruna today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 1h 38m.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines flight 1040 (8:15 AM GMT, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) is today's earliest available flight from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines flight 1044 (5:05 PM GMT, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) is today's latest available flight from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Stockholm to Kiruna (Norwegian flight 4063, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 1h 35m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Stockholm to Kiruna (SAS Scandinavian Airlines flight 1042, Boeing 737-800 (Winglets) Passenger) takes 1h 40m.
- Flights from Bromma Airport (BMA) to Kiruna Airport (KRN) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.