FAQs about flights from Toronto (YTO) to Vancouver (YVR)
Is there a direct flight between Toronto and Vancouver?
One convenient plane journey. One amazing holiday. Choose from reputable airlines, including Air Canada and WestJet, that fly nonstop from Toronto, ON Airport (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) to Vancouver, BC Airport (YVR-Vancouver Intl.). How long is a direct flight from Toronto to Vancouver?
After a direct flight from Toronto to Vancouver? Find your ideal airfare with Air Canada or WestJet. The plane ride will last around 5 hours and 7 minutes to cover the total flight distance of 2,051 miles. What are the best airports for Toronto to Vancouver flights?
If you're trying to work out how to go from Toronto to Vancouver, these are the routes flown the most often:
What are some of the most popular airlines flying from Toronto to Vancouver?
- Toronto, ON Airport (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) to Vancouver, BC Airport (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 306 flights per week
- Toronto, ON Airport (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) to Vancouver, BC Airport (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 46 flights per week
Top-notch service, extra legroom and good benefits are some factors that set apart one airline from another. While you'll find multiple air carriers offering flights from Toronto to Vancouver, these are some of the most popular picks:
How many flights are there from Toronto to Vancouver?
- Air Canada with 1,827 flights every month.
- WestJet with 1,391 flights every month.
- Japan Transocean Air with 815 flights every month.
- SriLankan Airlines with 815 flights every month.
- Delta with 325 flights every month.
- Aeromexico with 221 flights every month.
With at least 44 flights operating between Toronto and Vancouver daily, it's never too late to arrange a fun-filled trip to Vancouver.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.