Travelling from Belfast to Liverpool
If you need a break from the demands of Belfast, then the city of Liverpool—with its rich culture, vibrant nightlife, and warm crowd—is a great choice. Fortunately, with the ebookers reservation service, finding affordable flights from Belfast to Liverpool is simple.
Leaving Belfast International Airport
Flights out of Belfast depart from the Belfast International Airport (also known locally as the Aldergrove Airport). The airport is located roughly thirteen miles from the city and can be reached by either taxi or bus. A bus ticket from Belfast to the airport costs £7.00 for a one-way trip. If you prefer the option of driving to the airport, you can cut down your travel expenses by pre-booking your parking space. It costs as little as £5 a day for long-term parking via this option.
Arriving at Liverpool
The major airport within the city is the Liverpool John Lennon Airport, located about eight miles southeast of the city's centre. Once you have cleared arrivals, there are several different ways of getting to your destination. Taxis are a good choice if you have luggage. You can either get one at the rank outside the airport or make reservations for a private cab before your trip. A 20-minute ride to the centre of the city will cost you roughly £15. Bus stops are also located in front of the airport and run to different parts of the city. Temperatures in the city are warmest between June and September with an average daily high of 18°C. The city is coolest between November and March with temperatures dropping below 9°C. Popular places to visit in Liverpool include Albert Docks, Knowsley Safari park, and Mendips, the former home of John Lennon.
Preparing for Your Trip from Belfast to London
In addition to being a great source of cheap flights from Belfast to Liverpool, ebookers offers several useful tools that you can use in planning your holiday, including travel reviews, tour information, and more.
- 1 direct flights are operating from Belfast to Liverpool today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 0h 55m.
- Flybe flight 905 (11:45 AM GMT, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) is today's earliest available flight from Belfast to Liverpool.
- Flybe flight 905 (11:45 AM GMT, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) is today's latest available flight from Belfast to Liverpool.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Belfast to Liverpool (Flybe flight 905, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) takes 0h 55m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Belfast to Liverpool (Flybe flight 905, De Havilland DHC-8 Dash 8-400) takes 0h 55m.
- Flights from George Best Belfast City Airport (BHD), Belfast Intl. Airport (BFS) to John Lennon Airport (LPL) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.