The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C.2100 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington 4.0 out of 5.0
This Washington, DC luxury hotel is in a shopping district, 2 blocks from Dupont Circle, 4 blocks from Georgetown, and 1 mile from the John F. Kennedy Center ...
- 1 direct flights are operating from Reykjavik to Washington today.
- Today's average time for a direct flight is 6h 30m.
- Icelandair flight 645 (5:00 PM GMT, Boeing 757-200 with Winglets) is today's earliest available flight from Reykjavik to Washington.
- Icelandair flight 645 (5:00 PM GMT, Boeing 757-200 with Winglets) is today's latest available flight from Reykjavik to Washington.
- Today's shortest direct flight from Reykjavik to Washington (Icelandair flight 645, Boeing 757-200 with Winglets) takes 6h 30m.
- Today's longest direct flight from Reykjavik to Washington (Icelandair flight 645, Boeing 757-200 with Winglets) takes 6h 30m.
- Flights from to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) are available for this route.
Fare, taxes & fees: Fares were found on ebookers.com and are updated daily. They include all taxes and fees, except baggage fees.
Refunds/changes/cancellations: Itinerary changes, if permitted for the fare, will have a £25.00 / 45.00 Euro service fee charged by ebookers, plus any airline fare and tax increase that may be applicable.
Other conditions: Schedules, fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates or in all markets. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly/partially unused ticket. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Fare rules are provided for the selected itinerary before booking.